Friday, November 28, 2008

The Prof.Sandaime I know

Naruto freak that I am, I just cant help compare the characters that appear in the manga(Japanese Comics) with the real people that I come across. One such person is Prof. Stephen Vadakan. He always reminds me of Sandaime Hokage of Konoha, the god of all ninja's. Coincidently Sandaime's nickname in the manga is Professor. I've learnt a lot from Prof. Vadakan... definately not the bookish knowledge. I just love the way he looks at things, his approach to problems. Sadly I came to know him during the last semester of my undergraduation. I'll always miss his guidance.... I still remember the words that he spoke to me when I was all low : "Never have that feeling of inadequecy.Never, Never. It is an insult to yourself...and it is an insult to me as your teacher."


I've heared rumors that he is leaving the college.... If this is true then all I can say is that it is not his loss, it is a loss for the institute where he taught and a loss for the students who will be deprived of his guidance. I finally get to publish this long pending post which was saved as a "Draft" from the past 3 months.

Final words of Sandaime in the manga: "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am prof.Vadakkan's son.
hahahaha Sandaime.
omarstphn@yahoo.com

aninosaintlife said...

Hey he's still there in college. this semester at least.

just found your blog :) you could chk out our blogging intiative at Ignitte.in also we started the College Quiz Blog at quiz.ignitte.in