Thursday, March 27, 2008

Menace of the Evil bird

Sunday, 23rd March.....
around 4 P.M. IST.....
I was about to boot my machine....
When.....
Something happened.......
Evil raised its ugly head......
And I was caught by surprise...

A bird, a evil bird sneaks into my house though the open window. Hell breaks open....
This bird goes on an offensive, compromising the security of the living room and my room. I wait for the bird to fly out by itself, but the bitch that it is, Ahh....it doesn't. Instead it leaves behind its unholy droppings on my bed and other places.

These are a few exclusive photographs from the "Bird in my house" episode.... watch the devastation for yourself.


The bird is all set to poop on the bed






The evil bird missed my new E51 by a few inches..... phew!


The Evil bird hates Cryptography and Network security.
See what it did to my book....



The bird finally escaped.... what a relief! But the damage had already been done: bird droppings in every corner of my room. Although I am a lacto-vegetarian, I'd love to eat this bird, the Flying bitch.....
.

No comments: